The latest Kamandalu news, reviews, and product release information.
- Perang Api (Fire War) on 30 March, 2014
is usually performed by young men one day prior to Nyepi Day. Using fire balls of dried coconut husks, the men throw the flaming balls at each other symbolizing the courage to drive demons away. The sparks of fire from the Perang Api symbolizes that a man's biggest enemy is himself and when he can overcome this, he will have the ultimate happiness.
Enjoy watching Perang api only at Kamandalu Resort and Spa during your stay, for Nyepi Stay Package please click here.
- Bali's Day of Silence "Nyepi" on March 31, 2014
More information about Nyepi day, please click here.
Kamandalu Resort and Spa, Ubud, Bali won a 2013 Travellers' Choice award "Top 25 Hotels in Indonesia".
Travellers' Choice awards are based on millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor travellers.
- Press Release 2013 archieves
- Festive Season at Kamandalu
- Welcoming Ubud Writers & Readers Festival on October 11 - 15 , 2013
- Cooking Demo with Chef Wan on October 14, 2013
- The Romance of Rice on October 15, 2013
- Kul Kul 2014 archieves
- Celebrate Valentine Day - Kul Kul January/February 2014 issue
- Kul Kul 2013 archieves
- Marvelous November - Kul Kul November - December 2013 issue
- Book early for your holiday plan - Kul Kul August - September 2013 issue
- Here comes Summer Holiday! - Kul Kul June - July 2013 issue
- Early Summer Booking - Kul Kul April - May 2013 issue
- The Ideal Resort for Your Perfect Day - Kul Kul February - March 2013 issue