|One Step at a Time
The only way to go is green. We have been practicing sustainable efforts in some major areas and keep on finding our ways to stand against global warming as well as to keep the environment green.
- Tree Planting Program
Guests (VIPs) from different continents participated in planting various kinds of rare tropical trees, of which leaves and fruits are clinically proven to be supporting in healing various diseases.
- Water saving through various awareness practices and supervision.
- Chemical waste supervision and reduction.
- Using environmentally-friendly chemical substances in maintaining the cleanliness of villas and public areas.
- Separating organic and non-organic garbage.
- Composting organic garbage
- Practicing and be part of the local community's smart terraced rice paddies irrigation system.
- Actively replacing ordinary light bulbs with energy saving light bulbs in the whole resort area as one of our commitments to fight against global warming.
- Minimizing the electrical usage by switching off the unused lights in the office area.
- Participating on WWF's Earth Hour event annually
- Reducing paper waste within the working environment, by minimizing the usage of papers.
- Constant contributions to the local community (donations on trees, big litter bins, public toilet)