|Terms and Conditions
The following general booking terms and conditions are brought to your attention to be applied to all bookings made for stays at Kamandalu Ubud.
- Special internet rates are only valid if you book through www.kamandaluresort.com.
- Selling rates are in US$ however billing will be processed in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) based on the prevailing resort's billing exchange rate on the date of transaction.
- Room rate is excluding 11% government tax and 10% and service charge.
- Room rate is including daily breakfast for maximum 2 persons in Ubud Chalet, Garden Villa, Pool Villa and Deluxe Pool Villa or 4 persons in Two-Bedroom Pool Villa.
- The rates indicated are valid per room per night for maximum 2 persons in Ubud Chalet, Garden Villa, Pool Villa and Deluxe Pool Villa or 4 persons in Two-Bedroom Pool Villa.
- Additional services (additional person, airport transfer, etc.) are optional at additional costs.
- Special group rates are available. Please contact email@example.com
- Please note that group rates are indicated for maximum 10 rooms per period and in the case that the group needs more than 10 rooms, the remaining numbers of room will be allocated to the next room category with a different group rate.
- Rates may change without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged for the 3rd person (only 1 extra bed is allowed per room per night).
- Children 0 - 5 years old: free of charge - sharing bed with the adults or using an extra bed, including daily breakfast for 1 person.
- Children 6 - 11 years old using an extra bed: US$ 32.50 net per extra bed per night, including breakfast for 1 person.
- 12 years and above using an extra bed: US$ 65 net per extra bed per night, including breakfast for 1 person.
- Airport transfer at US$ 60 net per way (maximum 3 persons per car).
- Online reservation is recommonded.
- Our booking engine uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all information you input and provides you with an instant booking confirmation.
- All offline reservation inquiries will be responded within 1 working day.
Amendments of Reservations
- Reservations can ONLY be modified with prior notice (72 hours prior to arrival, at the latest); otherwise original booking and/or cancellation policy applies.
- Confirmations on modified reservations are subject to room availability.
- Guarantee and Payment
A non refundable deposit of 1 night will be charged to the credit card used at the time of booking.
Please present the credit card used to make the reservation upon check in at the resort.
The aforesaid credit card should be valid for the payment of the entire stay.
In the case that the aforementioned credit card can not be presented upon arrival, we require a new credit card that is available and valid for the payment of the entire stay:
a). The one night deposit will be refunded to the first credit card. Refund (minus administration fee) will take ± 14 working days.
b). While the required deposit plus the charge of the entire stay will be charged to the new credit card.
A FULL payment of total accommodation billing will be charged upon check-in at the resort.
Additional charges for items consumed and/or services used and/or any extra night stay and/or late check-out will be charged upon check-out (any USD charges will be converted to IDR based on the prevailing resort's billing exchange rate on the date of transaction).
Accepted credit cards: Visa, Master card, Amex, Dinners club.
Deposit is non-refundable.
- It is highly recommonded to read the terms and conditions of each special promotion
(Gift Vouchers of Accommodation, Food and Beverage or Spa treatments0)
- Third-parties bookings are only acceptable using cash payment method.
- A non-refundable, full-amount deposit of the booked accommodation/services must be settled prior to guest's arrival (21 days in advance for accommodation and 14 days in advance for spa treatments or food and beverage arrangements) to the following bank account:
Account Holder : PT. Puri Kamandalu
Bank Name : PT. Bank Nusantara Parahyangan, Tbk.
Address : Jalan Teuku Umar No. 29 - 31, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) : 05008000787
U.S. Dollar (US$) : 05000000081
Swift Code : NUPAIDJ6
Special requests including but not limited to room location, bedding type, particular facility, or diet, must be advised to us at the time of booking. Any special request must be expressed in writing. While every effort will be made to meet your reasonable special requests, we can not guarantee its fulfillment; unless otherwise confirmed in advance. All bookings with special requests will be treated as standard booking, subject to the above conditions on special requests.
Transaction/Communication Failures or Malfunctions
Kamandalu Ubud is not responsible for communication difficulties, malfunctions or failures, or difficulties, or lost, stolen or misdirected transmissions, messages or entries, or the security of any communications.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where inappropriate or fraudulent activity appears, or when the reservations contain or are resulted from a mistake or error.
Check In and Check Out
- Check-in time is 14:00.
- Early check-ins will be confirmed based on room availability and are subject to additional charges.
- Check-out time is 12:00.
- Late check-outs are subject to room availability and additional charges.
- Up to 15:00 : extra 50% charge of 1-night room rate.
- After 15:00 : extra charge of 1-night full room rate.
Cancellations and No Shows
- Low season
21 days prior to arrival: 1 night cancellation fee. No show: full charge.
- High season (15 July – 15 September)
30 days prior to arrival: 1 night cancellation fee. No show: full charge.
- Peak season (23 December – 5 January)
35 days prior to arrival: 1 night cancellation fee. No show: full charge.
- Children age is from 0 – 11 years old
Only 1 child is allowed to share a room with parents, unless otherwise permitted.
- Baby cots are available with no additional cost. Advance booking is highly recommended.
- Babysitting service is available at additional cost. Advance booking is highly recommended.
Some resort facilities are free of charge, such as scheduled shuttle service to/from Ubud center, main swimming pool, Waroeng Subak Bar and Lounge, wireless internet connection in all resort area including in the villas as well as Village Club (valid only for original bookings in Garden Villa and the above categories). Some other facilities are subject to additional charge. Please contact our reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
Christmas & New Year Conditions
Non-compulsory dinners will be provided at additional cost. Price and program details will be advised.
No pets are allowed. In-house guests and visitors shall not permit any pet or animal, even temporarily, anywhere in the area of Kamandalu Ubud.
It is strictly prohibited to smoke inside any of our villas, in Petulu Restaurant or in our enclosed public areas due to safety reasons. Smoking is only allowed in outdoor areas of the resort. Please smoke responsibly.
Guest Conduct Policy
We expect our in-house guests to conduct themselves in an orderly and adequate manner, and not to disrupt the enjoyment of other guests. In the event of any distress, danger or annoyance you or your party cause to any of our other guests, we reserve the right to terminate your booking arrangements and eject you from our resort immediately. No refunds or redemption for accommodations, facilities or services will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as result of termination. Full payment of all your booked accommodation, facilities and/or services must be settled upon check out.
Property Damage Liabilities
In-house guests and visitors are financially responsible for any damage and permanent injury, as a result of human negligence, alcoholic-beverages consumption, the use of fireworks or other inflammatory goods, suffered to the resort's properties during their stay/visit (including inspection, check-in and check-out time).
Loss of Property
We are unable to accept any responsibility for theft or loss of your personal belongings during your stay. An in-room safe in each villa and safe boxes behind the front desk area are provided in complimentary basis to place your personal valuables and belongings.
General refurbishment is necessary to maintain our resort's standards. We make announcements on any then-current building/refurbishment work and should this risk to spoiling the enjoyment of your stay, we may give you the option of a different comparable package, booking another package or cancelling your booking when necessary.
We can not accept liability or pay compensation of the failure or improperness of the performance of our obligations to you when prevented by any event that we can not foresee or avoid, even with all due care, including but not limited to war, riot, terrorist activity, natural, nuclear, chemical or biological disaster, fire, bad weather condition, and similar events beyond our control.
It is our commitment to take care of your booking arrangements and make sure that everything goes smoothly. In the case of any problem occur during your stay, please notify a member of our management staff immediately so that we can investigate further. If the problem still can not be resolved upon check-out and you wish to complain, you must write a formal complaint letter by e-mail to email@example.com or by registered post within 10 days from your check-out date, mentioning your detailed complaints and sent to: Kamandalu Ubud, Jalan Andong, Banjar Nagi, Ubud, Bali 80571, Indonesia. We can not be held responsible for any complaint received after the given period of time.
Terms and Conditions Updates
Kamandalu Ubud reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current information. Latest revision date can be found at the bottom of this statement.
Last update: 12 August 2011